(File Photo: TM Fred Texas wins in Delaware)Pamela Burton
And this is how it played out on the 1 1/16 mile track. TM Fred Texas, owned by Sam Vasquez, trained by Juan Ascencio and under the able hands of Travis Wales has added another win to his growing record. Out the gate, TM Let It Be took the early lead, and the only mare, TM Super Bird, made it a race. TM Fred Texas, running easily in 3rd, gained by the 3/4 post and took the lead in the stretch from the tiring Super Bird. Status Symboll pulled in third. The winning time was 1:52.97. TM Super Bird is trained by Elizabeth Brand and owned by the Teutsch and Hammad Partnership.
Race 5-2:40 PM
Purse $10,000 for three year olds and up.
1. TM Fred Texas( Burning Sand x Queen Kong)- Travis Wales
2.TM Super Bird(Burning Sand x Heaven Kan Wait) -Adrian Ramos
3. Status Symboll (Doran Sfbar x Ala Lucie)-Don Frazier
4. French Fry ( Line Dancer x Reenoire)- John Rochabrun
5. Dancers Traveler (Line Dancer x Diamonnd Lady) – Jose Rivera, Jr.
6. TM Let It Be (Burning Sand x Spilled Perfume)- Kelsi Purcell
7. Abbott (Ala Croixnoire x Shes The Most)- Jose Barajas