Open Day Program Venue – Tersk Stud
Tersk Stud with great pleasure opens its doors to all admires of Russian Arabian horses to join the annual Arabian Horse Festival 2013. The program of the event includes: show, racing, dressage, jumping and other entertainments.
Day 1, August, 23rd, Friday
13:30 – Brief tour along Tersk Stud
15:00 – Regional Show of purebred Arabian horses “Star of Pyatigorye 2013”
Day 2, August, 24th, Saturday
OPEN DAY AT TERSK STUD 2013
11:00 – Gala Ceremony
12:00 – Presentation of Tersk purebred Arabian horses, show and race classes
- Regional show “Star of Pyatigorye 2013” winners’ rewarding
- Lottery with souvenirs from Tersk stud, sponsors and partners of the event.
- Free time for communication/networking
14:00 – Show jumping “Letniy Priz of Tersk stud”
- Winners’ rewarding of “Letniy Priz of Tersk stud”
- Entertainment program
- Free time for communication
Day 3, August, 25th, Sunday
12:00 – Races at the Pyatigorsk Racetrack
– Entrance fee: 500 rub/ $15USDPerson
– Lunch: 1200 rub/ $30USDPerson
For any information as to costs and booking, please refer to Evgenia Pelipenko, assistant to the Director: +7-928-28-55-030, [email protected].
In addition to the events organized by Tersk, you can also enjoy picturesque views of the Northern Caucasus, as well as the historic sites of the Caucasian Mineralnye Vody area by taking a guided tour.